This is going to be my first review blog post, and I'm not so sure how to start or what to include, but here it goes!
I used my OPI Natural Nail Base Coat before applying this polish to protect my nail.
The bottle shows the colour to be more pink than the deep red that it turned out to be.
This is as true to the colour that I could get.
- So smooth and easy to work with.
- Pretty opaque
- Needed two coats to even out.
- Dryed fast
- An initial high shine with out top coat
Since this line claimed to have the "gel nail effect", I decided to not top coat the polish,
to keep the finish like a gel nail. Personally, I do not think that it had that finish, although it was shinier than most other polishes.
I wore this polish for 4 days. I use may hands a lot and I am always jamming my nails into things at work so polish tends to chip on me quite easily. While I had this polish on, I managed to rub my nail on my bathroom counter, and you could see where I had dragged my nail because it left colour behind. I'm just assuming this is because I didn't have a top coat on.
Here are the chips I had after the 4 days of wear....
- The shine dulled after the first day of wear.
- Colour transfer when rubbed against another object.
- Chips if you use your hands a lot.
- Will not last the 2 weeks it claims to.
- Very, very slight staining (this could have just been personal to me. I usually get stained from deep red colours)
I still really like this polish despite the cons since I think a lot of them can be fixed with a top coat. They also have really nice colours in this collecting!
alright, I guess that's enough of me rambling about this polish!
Hope you have a great day :)
xx - Kassie
♥ ♥ ♥