Saturday 23 August 2014

Purple & Gold inspired by BadGirlNails

Hey! It's been a while since I posted on my blog because my life got a bit more busy this month with starting my new job, weekend trips and summer activities :)

Since I was not on instagram much this past month I didn't feel inspired to create something of my own. 
One of my favourite accounts in instagram is badgirlnails, she is honestly amazing. This design is inspired by her. Enjoy :)

I used:
OPI Base coat and China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat

China Glaze in Sweet Hook
L'Oreal in The Statement Piece


Bonus Blog Picture
"First design of August and it was inspired by the brilliant@badgirlnails. She is seriously amazing. Her original design was
nude, white and gold. I thought I'd put my own spin on it
and make it purple, white and gold"

I give all credit to badgirlnails for this design and I encourage you to go over to instagram and follow her.


♥ ♥ 


1 comment:

  1. I love this post :)Beautiful nails!!
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete