Tuesday 8 July 2014

Pretty In Pink

Yaay! This is my first actual nail blog entry :)

More often than not, ideas for nail designs come to me when I'm laying in bed before I fall asleep. Other times I see something on instagram that I absolutely love so I will recreate it and credit the original.

In todays design I used:
OPI's Base Coat and China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat

SinfulColors in Easy Going

E.L.F. Nail Polish in Blush


"Really simple yet very pretty pink nude design :) I couldn't quite capture the
 colour of the base exactly. I absolutely love the rose gold polish. 
I also used @stickmenails chevron vinyls"

Blog Bonus Pictures



It's not evident in either picture but because of the formula of Easy Going bubbles had formed. I thought maybe it was just the way I had applied the coats but I re-did my index and middle finger and had the same result. The polish also seemed to be a little on the thicker side but still required 3 coats and still had a bit of an uneven finish to it. Other than that I love this colour since it's great as both a base and a colour on it's own.

This is a really simple and easy design to recreate. I really like how this turned out although it's a little different from anything I have done before. You can share with me any recreation using #inspiredbykassie on instagram :) 


♥ ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment