Sunday 20 July 2014

Katy Perry inspired nails

Hey Ladies!
I'm so overwhelmed and still completely stunned that I got to see Katy Perry this past Friday (July 18th, 2014) at the Air Canada Centre. Katy is one of my top 3 favourite artists (Demi Lovato, and Ariana Grande are the others in case you wanted to know)  and has been for 2 or 3 years now. If any of you has seen someone you really love in concert after waiting for such a long time, I'm sure you know how I was feeling before, during, and after the concert. I would like to thank my best friend, Natalie, for taking me along with her, love you girl!

I'd like to share a few pictures with you all before we get into the nail stuff if that's alright ;)
We had these special glasses that made lights look
like spectrum's from a prism. I looked super cool!
She entered the stage from inside a triangular prism
And her first costume was super cool too





Kitty Purry as Katy Perry
Another shot of the prism effect



Her exit from the stage :)
She did come back and do two more encore songs
 that were Birthday and Firework

And now onto the nail stuff ;)
For this design I used Essie's Grow Stronger Base coat and Color Club Fast Dry Top Coat

OPI in Barre My Soul
China Glaze in Take a Trek


Instagram Post :)
"This past Friday I went to Katy Perry's Prismatic World Tour.
I can safely say it is was the best concert I have been to, and
one of the best nights of my life so far!"
Bonus Blog Pictures

I used the same nail vinyls in my last post to get the chevron on my ring finger 

This was inspired by Katy's 'MTV European Music Awards Costume, here it is....

Obviously mine is not the same as her costume. I felt like it looked better on my nails if the shapes were straight edged. If you haven't seen her performance, you should definitely check it out, I'll even give you a link ;)

In the comments below let me know what your favourite singer or band is and your favourite concert experience you've had, I'd love to hear your stories! :)


♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment